International partners Niacet & CJP Chemicals are hosting a Food Safety Seminar, on the 5th March
2019, at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, from 09h00 – 13h00. Tea and lunch will be provided for.
You are invited to attend this exciting morning of information sharing & networking, together with
leading industry experts & manufacturers. Seminar discussions will cover current trends in food safety,
Listeria control, predictive modelling and related solutions.
- Guest speaker Prof. Dr. Pieter Gouws, Professor at Stellenbosch University and Director of the South
African Centre for Food Safety, will give an address on the 2018 South African Listeria outbreak,
providing delegates with updates regarding food safety trends and regulatory changes.
- International guest speaker, Eelco Heintz Msc., Product & Innovation Manager at Niacet will discuss
predictive modelling and the effect of various antimicrobials on food safety and shelf-life extension.
- Solutions for food safety: Focus on the Provian range.
- Excellent inhibition of Listeria monocytogenes and other bacteria
- High efficacy at low dosage levels (0.5%-0.8%)
- Free predictive modelling available
- Long shelf-life & shelf-life extension
- Zero Sodium content (R.S.A. 2019 Sodium reduction targets)
- Highly water soluble, suitable for all types of brine
- Dry powder product, suitable for dry blends
- No adverse sensory effects
Kindly RSVP to: Jonathans@cjpchemicals.co.za to secure a place on the day, as space is limited.
Date: 05 March 2019 to 05 March 2019
Venue: Emperors Palace