Do you want to make a difference at a leading producer of ingredients for the Pharmaceutical, Food, Feed and Technical industries? Would you like to team up with our colleagues in Engineering, Production, Maintenance and Sales in Tiel and oversees in a pleasant, open, enthusiastic environment and shape the future of our company?
Niacet is seeking a Process Engineer to oversee engineering projects within their manufacturing facility in the Netherlands. The Process Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager and is part of a team of Production Engineers and Project Engineers, supporting Operations and executing Capital Expenditure Projects.
What does the job entail?
- Develop process engineering design packages, including material and energy balances, detailed equipment designs and supporting documentation for new and existing processes.
- Manage your own projects from study, including progress reporting, cost estimation, purchasing, contract negotiation and specification development.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy as related to the engineering department, including Process Safety Management requirements, such as Management of Change and Hazards and Operability assessments.
- Cooperate with other disciplines in order to deliver on our commitments to our customers and continuously improve our value proposition by improving process safety, production processes (Overall Equipment Effectiveness, costs, energy) and product quality.
- Lead projects in the multidisciplinary Manufacturing Excellence program.
- Develop knowledge-intensive technology and/or solutions for issues.
- Provide technical support to sales, customer service and operations.
- Cooperate and share knowledge with US colleagues in the Best Practices program.
- Contribute to the development of our Engineering Department and Engineering Standards.
What do you have to offer us?
- An academic degree, preferably in the field of Chemical Engineering or equivalent, such as Bio Process Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of chemical manufacturing.
- Experience with liquid processing and dry powder handling.
- A proven track record in the areas of process design, continuous improvement, process safety management and project management, which demonstrates your ability to deliver high quality Front End Loading studies and successful process Commissioning and Start Ups.
- A hands on mindset that enables you to get a thorough understanding of the challenges in the field and which facilitates fact-based decision-making.
- Good communication skills to create support for your improvement ideas among stakeholders in the plant and at management level.
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- A leadership role with wide range of duties in a professional, yet informal team In addition to working hard, we also spend time on fun activities together.
- Salary € 4.500 – 5.500 gross monthly salary, depending on education and experience.
- Excellent fringe benefits, including a 13th month salary, a bonus scheme, commuting allowance and bicycle scheme.
- 25 vacation days and the option of buying/selling these.
- Group discount on individual insurance.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like more information about this job, please get in touch with Kristian Zuur, telephone number +31 (0)6 46044348.
Please send us your application in English (motivation letter and resume) by email to: email@example.com per the attention of Kirsten Traas.
What will happen next?
- We will send you confirmation of receipt by email.
- Within two weeks we will inform you whether you will be invited to an initial introductory interview.
- 1st interview/introduction.
- Within one week we will inform you whether you will be invited to a second interview.
- 2nd interview: We will address the job in greater depth and you will be given a plant tour.
- Within one week we will inform you whether you will be invited to a third interview.
- 3rd interview: Telephone interview with Corporate Headquarters.
- Within one week after the third interview, we will let you know whether we have a contract proposal for you.
- A certificate of good conduct (VOG: Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is required and must be submitted before the end of the probation period.