As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be monitoring work processes from several different perspectives. On the one hand, you will be working on the reliability, availability, maintainability and safety of installations. On the other hand, you will also work on improving the productivity and efficiency of the general maintenance organization. What is at the core of the customer’s needs? Do these needs go further than just the maintenance of technical installations? How do we safeguard performance while extending the operating life of the installations? In short, how do we ensure that the customer can use their installations to achieve a greater yield? For this position, knowledge of financial processes is just as important as technical knowledge. You are a good fit for our organization, because you are a team player and you know your way around the various departments involved.
The position is in the Technical Services department. Technical Services is directly under the authority of the Maintenance Manager.
What does the job entail?
- developing, implementing and maintaining a systematic/preventive maintenance system for installations, buildings and sites;
- taking stock of the existing P&ID and, if necessary, amending or developing P&IDs;
- producing policy proposals and budgets on maintenance;
- carrying out FMECAs (Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis);
- coding standards;
- engineering documentation;
- mapping out and managing the technical standardization (E/I/W) of materials, instruments, plans, documentation, etc. that is used within Niacet;
- keeping documentation up to date.
What do you have to offer us?
- a higher professional education (HBO) degree in mechanical engineering;
- at least five years’ experience in a comparable job in the processing industry;
- excellent command of Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- the ability to speak and write German is preferred;
- familiarity with FMECA, RCA, RCM;
- experience with CAD and SAP is preferred;
- you are a great team player;
- a flexible attitude, drive and an analytical mindset.
- A leadership role with wide range of duties in a professional, yet informal team In addition to working hard, we also spend time on fun activities together.
- Salary € 4.000 – 5.000 gross monthly salary, depending on education and experience.
- Excellent fringe benefits, including a 13th month salary, a bonus scheme, commuting allowance and bicycle scheme.
- 25 vacation days and the option of buying/selling these.
- Group discount on individual insurance.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like more information about this job, please get in touch with René Vercauteren, telephone number +31 (0)6 11930352.
Please send us your application in English (motivation letter and resume) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org per the attention of Kirsten Traas.
What will happen next?
- We will send you confirmation of receipt by email.
- Within two weeks we will inform you whether you will be invited to an initial introductory interview.
- 1st interview/introduction.
- Within one week we will inform you whether you will be invited to a second interview.
- 2nd interview: We will address the job in greater depth and you will be given a plant tour.
- Within one week after the second interview, we will let you know whether we have a contract proposal for you.
- A certificate of good conduct (VOG: Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag) is required and must be submitted before the end of the probation period.